Tuesday, November 29, 2016

November Blog 3- PSA


Today in class we talked about public service ads. We made our own ads as well. I realized that I see billboards all the time when I drive. I guess I never realized that this is a way of using visuals as advertising. A lot of times they are false advertise because a lot of times pictures are photoshopped. Public service advertisements are used to inform people instead of sell products to people. We talked about “Loose Lips Sink Ships” this is an old PSA that means that when people talk about things they aren’t 100% sure about is why we lose wars. Being 21 I think the most important PSA is to not drink and drive. As a college student I realize that most students don’t realize how dangerous drinking and driving is. They think they are invincible.

No comments:

Post a Comment