Tuesday, November 22, 2016

A Single Man


A Single Man is taking place in Los Angles, California. A college professor – George dreams that he sees his life long partner. George has flashbacks all day long. Jim’s family was not going to tell George about the death. He was going to commit suicide that evening but a turn events he ended up spending his day with some unusual people. There is a Spanish male prostitute that appears in the movie. I think this movie helped me understand visual literacy because I never thought of dreams and flashbacks as a visual. Now that I think about it. When you are dreaming usually they are a visual. Sometimes they even feel real like in Jim’s case. I have never had dreams that real feeling usually I forget them right when I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment