Saturday, October 8, 2016

Personal Learning Network

In my last technology class we touched base on what a PLN was but I forgot so I looked up what a PLN was a PLN is also known as a personal learning network. Educators use it so they can be a better teacher. They help teachers stay connected with other educators online and also in their personal life. It got me thinking what kind of connections I have so I can be the best educator in a few years.


So here is my PLN. I used Coggle to create my mind map. I really enjoyed Coggle. It was very easy to use.

This is something that I really definitely something  I will keep updating as my personal connections keep growing throughout the years of the rest of my schooling at University of Northern Iowa and into my years of teaching as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment