Monday, October 31, 2016

October Blog 4- Visuals in Business


I work at the Buckle and on Sunday we moved stores. Let me tell you! It was a job. Not only did we move stores we had to redo the whole entire store. We had to use a lot of visuals that job. We had to redo every table and every wall in the whole entire store. We had to make sure that all of the clothes were in a color story. A color story is when all of the clothes on the table, wall, or rack all coinciding with each other. We then had to make sure that all of the tables were visually appealing to the eyes. I never realized how much I used visuals in my daily life at work. I am even learning that we use visuals in the schools. As a teacher I am going to have to make my classroom visually appealing to students. I don’t want my boards to busy because I will want my students to focus on what is important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment