Friday, October 21, 2016

Kingdom Rush


This week’s homework was to play a game for three hours. The game was Kingdom Rush. It was hard to get involved! I had this same homework assignment last year when I took Ed Tech and Design and unfortunately I deleted the app so I had to restart! Boo! 

Anyway, I used to play Clash of Clans so this game was a lot like Clash of Clans. Good thing for YouTube! Because I forgot how to play Kingdom Rush. Also, the tutorials at the start of the game were very helpful when I started the game.

 love to be a perfectionist so I had to get three stars on every level!  After level 27 the game started to get really difficult and I got super frustrated. I did not give into cheating though! I did ask my boyfriend for some helpful advice and after watching him a few times I was able to pass some more levels!

I did not reach Flow because I am not a big of a gamer. It took me forever to hit three hours of playing this game. This affected me a soon to be teacher because I liked the immediate feedback. I love teachers that grade things very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment