Thursday, September 29, 2016

Helvetica

After watching Helvetica I realized how often I see it around campus! The movie Helvetica is about the typeface and the history of the typeface. After watching the movie I see Helvetica everywhere. Some of the places I see it is on some of my favorite brands like The North Face and Jeep.



Helvetica is taking over the world of advertisement. My brother is going to school for fashion marketing and he is over in London. He sends me pictures and I even notice over there that there is Helvetica font all over the place with his major as well. I can’t wait to try and spot Helvetica more as I explore new places this semester!

1 comment:

  1. I was surprised by how much I see Helvetica too! I didn't realize it was so popular as a typeface. I definitely find myself noticing it more now thought!

    ReplyDelete